Fix recruiting. Submit job referrals anonymously. Earn referral bonus on hire
A+ people know other A+ people. Period
VP of Marketing
- 10 years marketing experience in comparable industries with 4 years in a senior management position
- Marketing and Sales strategies
- Demonstrated ability to grow and mentor direct reports
- Extremely effective public speaking skills and presence
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities.
- Advanced degree and/or MBA strongly preferred.
Ruby on Rails Tech Lead
- Ruby on Rails
- 2+ years in product management.
- Experience in online advertising-oriented businesses.
- Complex Ad and Marketing products
- Managing products that scale to petabytes of data
- Experience with Social Media, Video, Artificial Intelligence,predictive modeling
- Knowledge of online advertising business models with focus on DSP, self-serve tools, targeting, attribution and optimization challenges
Engineering Director, Data Centers, Network and Systems Administration
- Expertise in technology with the ability to do bottoms-up and top down thinking
- Leadership skills to mentor other team members and build team
- Maintain availability and scalability of critical production systems.
- Understanding of system performance areas (memory, swap, disk i/o, network i/o, etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
- Knowledge in networking architecture and application instrumentation
- Past experience leading infrastructure with 1000s of servers spanning 10s of data centers and global team for 24X7 coverage.
Director, Product Marketing
- Strategy, Roadmap
- Develop thought-leadership materials
- Evangelize products
- Competitive intelligence and analysis, including win-loss, competitive positioning, and SWOT analysis
- 7+ years of experience in Product Marketing with at least 3 years of direct management experience
- Proven ability to participate in and influence cross-functional teams